You must think of going back to the pre-pregnancy weight after 6 to 8 months of delivery. As a matter of fact, women lose half of their weight after the birth of their child within 6 weeks. If you are having the healthy schedule which includes planned diet and regular exercise, it will help you to shed your weight drastically. Breastfeeding also helps in reducing the weight.
Take Your Proper Time- Don’t Rush!
Your body requires proper time to reduce weight after giving birth to your child. If your proper focus is to reduce the weight too soon then your body can take a lot of time to get recovered. At least take time of 6 weeks and undergo regular checkup before starting the workout session with the motive to have a flat tummy.
If you are doing breastfeeding then weight for 2 months and till the time milk supply will get normalize prior to cutting down calories drastically.
- You must have a goal to reduce a pound in a week. Having proper diet and regular exercise will help you to reduce weight but before that consult with your physician.
- You should not drop calorie content before the amount which is required by the body to consume.
- When women have to breastfeed their child, she requires extra 500 calories than the regular consumption. You can consume calories with healthy food which includes green vegetable, fruits and whole grains.
We have mentioned some of the facts, you should take care of. Consult with your physician as this will help you to know that is this right time to reduce the weight.
If your baby is small and requires proper breastfeeding then you must be very slow with the process of losing the weight. When you are actively engaged with reducing the weight, it can lead to reducing in the production of milk. Your health is not going to affect if you are having the goal to reduce a pound or half in a week.
With help of breastfeeding, your body will burn calories which will subsequently help in losing the weight. If you have a newborn baby, you will be amazed at the results as you are going to reduce weight drastically through breastfeeding.
Healthy Diet to Lose Weight
With help of the dietitian, you should make proper diet plan which will provide you with two benefits. One is reducing the weight and next is maintaining proper health. We have come up with healthy eating tips which include:
- Go for the food which is nonfat as well as having low fat dietary supplements.
- Have water bottle which is placed on your side at the time of breastfeeding.
- Reduce the drinks like lemon, soda as it has great content of fatty acid and sugar. They can add up your weight rather than reducing it.
- Never think of skipping the meal. With the newborn baby, you should either increase your diet to have energy in your body.
- Go for small meals and include healthy snacks in between.
- Go for baked items rather than fried one.
These are some of the tips and tricks related to healthy eating. This will surely help you to maintain a proper schedule which will help you to lose weight.
Don’t Go For Burn and Crash
Crash diet means that not eating food, it will gradually shed pounds but it will destroy your health. The pound which you will reduce is the fluid which will certainly come back. The weight you have lost with your crash diet can be the muscle, not the fat. Any fat which you lose through crash diet will surely come back. You must have a normal eating schedule to have proper health.
How Can A Mother Lose Weight Safely?
If you are having healthy eating habits and consuming a good amount of water than you will not feel dehydrated and also help you to lose weight. These habits will help to maintain energy level which is must to breastfeed your child.
- Have proper breakfast in the morning to keep you energized.
- Check the portion size and type of snack you are having.
- Combine your diet schedule with light exercise to get effective results.
With the proper mixing of exercise and food, you will become fit. Who is better than health advisor to guide you through the diet as well as the type of exercise you should go for?
Exercise Which Is Perfect For New Mum
Getting proper time to go for the proper exercise after having a baby is bit tricky task. It is possible if you are having strong determination, start with the gentle exercise to have a flow.
- Pelvic floor exercise.
However, don’t jump start wait for at least 6 weeks after your delivery. You can go along with the baby on the pushchairs and take the big round. Take your child to park and roam for a specific period which probably suits you.
Why Is It Must Reduce Weight After Giving Birth To Baby?
If you want to have more babies than it is just to come back in shape. If you are gaining weight then probably you can be considered as overweight according to BMI index. This can also increase the risk in your next pregnancy. As there are many complications one has to face if you are overweight which broadly include:
- Having gestational diabetes.
- Suffer from high blood pressure.
- Harder labor pain.
Even if you are not having planned to have next baby, it is just to stay fit which will help you to stay away from all the problems. Surely, when weight is under control then surely it will help you to cut different diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
Back To Normal!
You must be very cautious with your move which is taken by you for losing the weight. Give excessive time to come back in normal as it is obvious fact. You can set the target to lose the weight by your baby’s first birthday.